Pet and Dog-Friendly Log Cabins
As dog owners ourselves we understand that your dog is part of your family, so why would you leave him behind? Forget kennel fees, bring your dog on holiday with you and it won’t cost you a penny.
A holiday at Hoe Grange is Doggy Heaven!
- wonderful dog walks from the door, with direct access to the High Peak Trail (maps included)
- playtime fun – so much space to chase and play
- bring another canine friend – we welcome up to two dogs per cabin*
- room for the dog basket and toys
- pet and dog-friendly pubs within walking distance
- outside tap for washing those muddy paws
- dog towel and bedding washing and drying facilities
- dog waste bags and bin
- 3 dog-friendly lodges to choose from – Rainster, Hipley and Pinder
(*we keep the Daisybank log cabin pet-free)
On request we also provide:
- dog towels for muddy paws
- dog bed
- dog bowls and mat
- furniture throws
- large dog cage – width 90 cm, height 72 cm, depth 62cm
- “On holiday at Hoe Grange” dog tags
- spare lead
- dog food – save space in the car. Let us know your dogs favourite food and we will buy it on your behalf ready for your arrival.
We welcome Guide dogs, Hearing dogs and Assistance dogs free of charge, as they too deserve a holiday.
Whilst all dogs stay free of charge we do require a £100 dog bond before arrival, which is fully refundable after departure, provided there is no damage or additional cleaning required (this does not apply to Assistance Dogs).
Please respect other holiday guests:
- keep your dog off the furniture and beds
- use our Dog Waste Bin for any doggy deposits (especially important as we often have families with young children on holiday)
- never leave your dog unattended in the log cabin or garden
- do not feed our dogs, ‘Twix’, ‘Crunchie’ and ‘Fudge’, or allow them in your cabin
- keep your dog under close control, follow the Countryside Code and Enjoy the Countryside with your dog
If you have a feline friend we take cats and other pets too; you can even bring your own horse on holiday!
Check our map for some wonderful dog-friendly places to visit and eat at whilst staying at Hoe Grange Holidays