Bring Your Own Horse On Holiday
The Pennine Bridleway / High Peak Trail is easily accessible through the fields, just 500 metres from the farmyard, providing miles of safe off-road riding.
Bring your horse on holiday and in addition to the local bridle paths you can ride over 250 acres of privately owned farmland, (depending on weather conditions and cropping). Imagine cantering across the undulating open fields.
An opportunity to get your horse really fit and increase stamina!
- 4 Bradmore internal stables within a traditional stone barn, including hayracks and water bowls
- 2 traditional stone built stables, including hayracks and water bowls
- Hay and straw bedding included – horse feed available on request
- Grazing paddocks available at most times of year – can be split with electric fencing
- Secure tack storage, with saddle racks, rug racks and space for feed
- Wheelbarrows, mucking out forks, yard brushes etc
- Emergency access to local vets, farrier and equine supply merchants
- Plenty of parking space for horseboxes and trailers
Book with confidence
Hoe Grange Holidays is a certified member of The British Horse Society’s Horses Welcome Scheme, the UK’s first quality-assured scheme for equestrian holiday accommodation. Only properties that BHS inspectors would be happy to take their own horses to are endorsed, and being approved demonstrates our commitment to providing a genuine “home away from home” for horses as well as our human guests!
As horse riders ourselves we are able to suggest appropriate routes from short loops to longer distance full day rides, our favourite being a ride to the pub!
Ordnance Survey Explorer map OL24 (the Peak District, White Peak area) can be provided on request at a cost of £8.50.
Equi Taxi provide Defra qualified driver hire and self-drive horse transport.
GB Horse Transport people with horses who move horses for people – local and national horse transport, camera for added safety.