Gorgeous Glamping Pods
Experience glamping in our gorgeous luxury glamping pods at Hoe Grange Farm in the stunning Peak District, with everything you need wrapped up in oodles of style.
What is a Glamping Pod?
Our glamping eco pod is not just like a wooden tent, but more of a chic mini cabin just for two, with the added luxury of your own bathroom and kitchen facilities.
A cosy room with a view, our timber camping pods are fully insulated and double glazed with cutting-edge infra-red heating, making them a much warmer camping experience than sleeping in a chilly canvas tent!
You can relax on the little decking area, watch the wildlife and delight in the dark starry skies. Find out more about our farm.
Due to exceptional demand, there is a minimum 2-night stay. Our pods sleep 2 adults and are not suitable for children. We welcome one large dog or two small dogs in Swallow pod, with a refundable dog bond of £100. We look forward to you enjoying your glamping pod holiday with us!
Take a Tour Around Our Glamping Pod Here
What’s Inside a Camping Pod?
Our gorgeous luxury glamping pods are built to a high standard with everything you need for a relaxing holiday break. There is a comfortable double sofa bed, a sweet little contemporary kitchenette with hob, microwave, fridge, and even a kitchen sink, so that you can cook your own meals during your stay. They include lighting and heating and the opportunity to charge a phone/laptop.
No need to trudge over the fields in the dead of night to go to the toilet, as each glamping pod is fitted with a luxury shower room and toilet, and there’s even a heated rail to warm your towels. Check out this fabulous view from your pillow!
There are a number of exciting benefits that wooden glamping eco pods offer compared to regular camping under canvas:
- Glamping pods are suitable for all seasons! When the British weather turns wet and windy, you’ll feel snug and cosy sitting in the sturdy timber camping pods with your friends and still be able to enjoy the view.
- With easy access level floors, the pods are ready for you to move straight in and you’ll enjoy our welcome pack with homemade bread and eggs from the girls!
- Staying in a camping pod means there is plenty of headroom to stand up!
- Glamping pods are more secure than tents so you can safely lock up your belongings whilst you enjoy exploring the Peak District.
- With a comfortable double bed, you’ll get a great nights sleep!
- Lighting and electric sockets for charging your phone or laptop
- The camping pods are eco-friendly, made from fsc timber, and insulated. They are fitted with cutting-edge infrared technology heating and led lighting, all run from our own extensive renewable energy supply.
For your next glamping Peak District holiday or weekend break, why not stay in one of our glamping eco pods? Call us on 01629 540262 today to find out more!