Car Free Days Out
- Borrow our mountain bikes and explore our fabulous countryside with a fascinating journey back in time direct from the doorstep. Download our Hoe Grange Time Travellers Trail – a moderate 8 mile route suitable for walking, cycling or riding.
- Electric Bicycle Network, we can arrange electric bike hire from Hoe Grange – fantastic fun to breeze up the hills with ease!
- Try one of our suggested “car free days out” or take family and friends on a local Treasure Trail.
- Go Geocaching – an exciting, fun way to explore the local countryside.
- Simply relax on the decking and watch the wildlife, or experience the dark starry skies from the log-fired Swedish hot tub.
Transport details can be found at traveline.info and there are bus timetables available in the cabins. Derby has the nearest mainline railway station and there are also stations at Cromford and Matlock – plan your journey at www.nationalrail.co.uk or www.transportdirect.info.