Hipley is a two bedroom log cabin which sleeps 4 comfortably, ideal for small families or couples looking for a break in the Peak District. The lounge is beautifully light and airy with large upper windows and has wonderful views over the farm fields. Good for toddlers as it has an enclosed decking area. Hipley offers increased accessibility for those who have hearing, visual or mobility impairments. It has a full wet room shower with grab rails and we welcome all dogs.
Two Bedroom Log Cabin consists of:
- Spacious double bedroom with superking bed and excellent view of the fields
- Large twin bedroom with ensuite wet-room shower with increased accessibility
- Luxury family bathroom with whirlpool bath
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen, including double oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, and microwave
- Spacious living room with TV, DVD, and stereo
- Double doors opening onto decked veranda with comfortable seating
- Ramped access direct from the car park
- Level thresholds throughout cabin
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Ground source central heating and double glazing for your comfort
Enquire today or book online to avoid disappointment.